You might have searched for the clash of clans for PC but as per my experience all sites are filled with bluffs and shit contents and at the end, we lost our precious time. Playing any mobile game in the bigger screen itself create more fun. And playing COC on PC has two benefits, one, you can enjoy the game in a big screen and another, there should be more transparency within the game, and you would be able to see a wider picture of your gaming strategy.
But the main problem here, the developer of the game Supercell, didn’t develop any emulator or file for the PC. Using some tweak, we can enjoy the game on the PC. I will share the method which I have developed through which we can play the same game with current progress, on PC.
Now may have noticed, I am the biggest fan of the clash of clans and other clash games. So I did down and searched for the ways to play clash of clans on PC. I have tried every possible way and now came up with the working one. So excited to share with you.
And if you are new to the clash of clans and would like to know more about what is a difference in the PC version, then look out below.
Clash of Clans for PC Gameplay & Overview
Clash of Clans is a free mobile strategy game developed by Supercell. Initially released for iOS platforms in 2012, and later after the massive success, it was developed for Android devices in 2013. You can enjoy COC in two different modes — Single-player, Multiplayer.
There is no difference in the mobile version and the PC version. You would be able to enjoy the same game experience in both the devices. The only difference is just of the screen size and usability. Inside the game, all things are the same.
Reading the information won’t be enough there are some tweaks which you need to follow if you want to download COC on your PC.
Here we go.
How to Download and Install Clash of Clans for PC?
Downloading the game might be a little tricky but that too easy. And the installation part is quick; you do not need to put many efforts into it. Just follow this guide until the end. Leave your concerns behind and follow the guide. After the guide, if you need any help, you can comment down me below, and I’ll get back to you.
- In the first, you need to install a decent working Android emulator for your PC. I strongly recommend you to download the bluestacks or KO player.
- Download the bluestacks from here or KO Player from here.
- Now install the bluestack on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete downloading.
- Wait till it gets a download.
- Now download the clash of clans apk file on your PC. You can download it from here.
- Now after the bluestacks install completes and COC apk download completes. Open the bluestack.
- Navigate to my apps section and open play store.
- Log in with your play store Gmail id in which you have saved data of your COC.
- Search the COC apk file on your PC, drag and drop the file to bluestacks.
- Install the game, just like you install any other android game in your device.
- Take a few seconds, and the notification will appear at the bottom of the emulator when the installation finishes.
- Open the game and then login with your id.
- Boom! You now resume your old game in PC and start playing clash of clans on PC with a bigger screen and more fun.
This is how you can install any other app in your PC without any issues. Guys don’t before ending this guide; I want to share one thing, do not just blindly believe what people say about bluestacks over the internet. Bluestacks is one of the best Android emulators for running any Android apps on PC, especially Android games.
Now to all the fellow clash of clans user, come the time when you can enjoy the league on the bigger screen with better strategies. Hope you guys enjoyed the guide and find what you are looking. Alert!!. Now you have more power and control over your game, it makes you sit longer at your computer screen. Please avoid playing for long and calm your eyes. Because COC is all way addictive and fixes our asses. If you find it right then please share the clash of clans for the PC version with your fellow friends. Happy Gaming :-).